In Lehi we went to go check out the Children's Museum of Natural Curiosity. Sounds neat right? Well it is, but.... there were tons and tons of people there. Like millions of these wild white mormon families milling around. My kids don't like crowds and are not pushy even if their life depended on it so lets just say the first 1/2 hour was more of an observation period. Once we found some not-as-crowded exhibits and they got their bearings we got going, but they still didn't like all those pushy kids. And sometimes Mama Bear can only take so much and so I start pushing in to let my kids have a turn. Yeah- I liked the Children's Museum in San Luis a lot better.
 |
| This guy was not in a good mood and was pretty set on making things difficult for me. That along with Ryan's anxieties it was a kinda stressful stop. |
 |
| Oh, wait we can have fun! |
 |
| Midwest roots- making a wind turbine |
 |
| This place is pretty cool- the water goes through the cracks in the floor and I'm sure it's recycled back to the play structures. |
 |
| Auntie Em! Adam's in a tornado |
 |
| Ryan is making his own energy to light the bulbs. |
Afterwards we did what I had been dying to do- go to Downeast and go shopping! I bought about 6 shirts you can wear under your "show a little too much" shirts. Ah. And you're welcome store for bringing my 3 boys to run around your store in. Now I'm the white mormon with the crazy kids.
And since Robo-cop and hubby were sooo nice they let us just hang out at their place and play, read, books, and HAVE A FANTASTIC HOMEMADE DINNER!!! We were spoiled. And with Jeff's tech savvy nature we now have the answer to our argument Adam and I have been having- are shoes sandals (since sandals were the first shoes) or are sandals shoes (since sandals should be a type of shoe). And I won. Maybe. I think we have to go to Kohls to find out ;-)
We stayed the night again and then headed out in the morning. AND I FORGOT TO TAKE A PICTURE WITH ROBYN. This is my one regret the whole trip. Boo.
No comments:
Post a Comment