Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Mecca- Anaheim

After Zion...
We drove.  And drove.  And drove.

Through Utah (it turns out once you get passed St. George you reach Desolation), Arizona, Nevada, and into California.  It was a really LONG drive.  We got to Anaheim after dark. And commence sleep.

We went to our hotel in the morning and met up with the fam- my parents and my brother and his fam and my sil and her girls. Then we headed over to California Adventures.







Garett and I enjoying a little balloon ride
 Neal started to feel ill and I had a meeting to go to (my mom and I were there for a CTMH convention) so we both missed the Cars ride that took over 2 hours to get on.  The next day everyone else headed up to Fresno while my mom and I were at our scrapbooking convention.  It was a lot of fun- we crafted, participated in a flash mob and ran a 5k.


And had some yummy food.

On Sunday we headed back to Fresno.

No comments:

Post a Comment