Monday, July 22, 2013

Havin' Fun!

Thursday was a day I had been looking forward to for a loooong time.  My bff Julie just happened to be in Cali at the same time so we got the chance to get together for some swim time.  Yea!  The kids had fun swimming and eating pizza and we decided it just wasn't long enough so the mom's will need to take a girls trip in the future to really catch up- now as long as neither of us gets pregnant I think we'll make it :)


And staying at Grandma Kristie and Grandpa John's has meant the kids have been able to spend lots of time with their cousins: Coby, Lilly, and Madelyn.  The boys quickly feel in love with little Maddie, although I think Garett wasn't too keen on her since she was competition for mom.



She likes cameras.





No comments:

Post a Comment